We offer the best service and local resources to provide security and robustness for organizational development in the Philippine Special Economic Zone
Special Economic Zones in Philippines
Republic Act (RA) No. 7916 or the Special Economic Zone Act of 1995 (the "Act") was signed into law on 24 Feb 1995. The law was created to encourage economic growth through the development of special economic zones called Ecozones. The Ecozones’ mission is to contribute to the national effort for rapid generation of employment.
- Each Ecozone is to be developed as an independent community with minimum government interference.
- Ecozone enterprises pay only 5% final tax on gross income.
Special 5% Tax Rate on Gross Income
- Tax credit
- Exemption from wharf dues, export tax and import fees
- Unrestricted use of consigned equipment
Export & Free Trade Enterprises
- Additional deduction for training expenses
- Permanent resident status for foreign investors and immediate family